Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sleepless

Have been more than a week
I began to be sleepless
The rim of my eyes become more and more black

More and more stuff bothering me
More and more work loads
Heavier work responsibility
Heavier school assignments

Most of all, i miss her so much
but i forced myself not to contact her
not to find her

My energy is running low now
Besides as an electrical engineer,
the director assigned me as
the project manager for 4 projects
Difficult to gain concentration on my work
Cant stop thinking of her

But I know I have no choice
As I am helping myself,
hope that God will bless me

Tonight have to finish my individual assignment
that is going to submit by next week
Tomorrow have to finish my group assignment
so that it can be combined on tomorrow

Haven recovered from the heart broken
And now tired of the circle of life
But I promise myself not to give up
both my works and master course

Although actually I am motiveless in my current life
I dunno what is the purpose of
what I am busying now
sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment