Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sainted Myself

Just passed up the group project today
As well as the presentation of international business plan
What a poor performance by me...anyway, never mind...
Feeling not well today...
After back home, I felt extremely tired
N having a bad sleep without taking lunch
After woke up, feel no appetite to consume anything
I wasn't not hungry but just don't feel like wanna eat
For the whole day, I just took Wan Tan Mee as my breakfast at about 730am
Feel like wanna sainted myself
Or I can say making myself insane
What is the purpose of my life
I live to eat OR I eat to live
If I don't want to live, that mean I no need to eat?
If I don't want to eat, that mean i don't want to live?

Final exam of the international business was given as a "take home" exam
But the question is super hard
Is a case study that need our personal justification and evaluation
No particular answer and difficult to score
Given one week to prepare the answer and courier to the lecturer

No mood to read the case study
No mood to do anything
Remain idle that might lead to last minute job
Feeling sleepy..good night

No comments:

Post a Comment