Nobody is perfect including me.
Some people may just want to find a perfect match/partner and
end up suffering themselves.
Forgiving will be the aid to others' imperfection.
I don't mean that to change ourselves in order to suit others.
So just be who you are but just keep practicing forgiveness more.
Imperfection may sometime seems to be beautiful to us.
There is an advertisement from the Singapore TV which I think it is very meaningful.
Here is another article about embracing our life, ourselves and friends.
http://www.chinatownconnection.com/beauty-of-imperfection.htm
I am very regretful that I became mad last night.
I hurt someone that I love and mean the most in my life.
I spoke out a lot of piercing words when I was so angry.
I wish to say sorry here.
Nobody is perfect. Please forgive me.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

TTTTTTTTTT.TTTTTTTTTTT
ReplyDeletesobxxxx...
din expect u went here...ya...very sad
ReplyDelete